Membership Help and Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any issues with the new Members Area or Becoming a Member then please take a look through these self help guides. Otherwise if you still need some help then please e-mail email@example.com.
Existing Members Help
If you already hold membership with Lincolnshire's Lancaster Association then please register for your account within the Members Area.
If you are already a member of Lincolnshire's Lancaster Association then please do not create a new membership in the Become a Member page as doing so will disrupt your existing account.
If you cannot find or remember your membership number then please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org giving your name and full address. We will look through the records and let you know what your number is by return.
I am a member of Lincolnshire's Lancaster Association already, so how do I register for an online account?
- Open our website at www.lancasterassociation.co.uk and click on Members Area.
- Click on the Register button.
- Type in your Surname and Membership number in the top boxes, and then choose what you wish your username and password to be in the bottom boxes. Click on the Register button and then you are done!
- Please note that membership numbers are comprised of numeric characters and do not contain any letters.
My membership has lapsed, how can I rejoin?
- Please register for your online account within the Members Area. There should be no subscriptions listed within the View or Pay My Subscription page if it has lapsed. Otherwise it will detail whether you have a current subscription and if you are able to currently renew it.
- Please send an e-mail to email@example.com giving your name and account number. We will then create a new subscription for you which can then be paid in the View or Pay My Subscription page. An e-mail will be sent to you by return to let you know this has been done.
- Do not create a new membership in the Become a Member page as doing so will disrupt your existing membership.
I've forgotton either my username or password, what can I do?
I want to pay for another members subscription as well as my own, how can I do that?
- If the other person is not yet a member: Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your membership number along with their full name and postal address. We will create their new subscription and then let you know by return. You will then be able to see and pay for their subscription within the Members Area.
- If the other person is a member: Please send an e-mail to email@example.com detailing both your own and the other persons membership number. We will then link the accounts together so you can manage the payment from your own View or Pay My Subscription within the Members Area.
- In either case the responsibility of maintaining and updating the name, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail address will remain with the individual members. However the View or Pay My Subscription page will show whether the account is paid for by another member or vice versa.
What methods of payment can you accept?
- We accept payment through PayPal. Through PayPal we accept all major types of Debit and Credit Cards. You do not need to be registered with PayPal as they can process payments for you as a guest.
- For existing members who do not have internet access we will continue to accept traditional methods of payment. However we would encourage all members who have access to the internet to manage their membership through this site in future, as it will help reduce the workload on the charities volunteers.